::AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON MARCH 15TH AT 2PM PST::
This listing is for a made-to-order outfit using the embroidered textile that is pictured here ("peplum" top is featured). This textile features gorgeous florals and butterflies against an off-white (almost buttery yellow) background fabric. There are only THREE listings available to start (more listings may be added if fabric is available) and outfits will be made and shipped within 2 weeks (unless special arrangements need to be made for coordinating fabrics, please see below).
This is basically a custom order (but using my fabric!), so this is a special opportunity that I'm so excited to be able to offer in some of my releases! <3
You may choose between the following outfit styles (please see photos for examples of each outfit style!):
- Swing Set - Romper - "Layered" Dress (sleeveless) - "Flutter" Dress (sleeveless or 3/4 sleeves) - "Peter Pan" Dress (sleeveless or 3/4 sleeves) - Pinafore - Overalls - Peplum Top (only available in sizes 2T and up)
PLEASE KEEP THE FOLLOWING IN MIND:
1) If you choose a style with more than one sleeve option, please either enter your sleeve choice in the "notes" section during checkout, or you may reply to your order confirmation email.
2) If you are selecting a dress or overalls, you may also request the coordinating color for the skirt, sleeves, etc. (i.e. peach, pink, olive green, baby blue, etc.). You can put that request in the "notes" section during checkout or reply to your order confirmation email. I will do my best to accommodate specific requests, but final color/fabric choice will be at the discretion of the maker based upon what is available and/or what goes best with the embroidered fabric. I typically use linen blends for coordinating fabrics, but will consider alternate requests if you have another idea and if I'm able to source the fabric!
* If fabric color must be ordered (I don't have all colors on hand, unfortunately), then turnaround time may be delayed by a few days to account for the need for shipping. If you have a question about a certain fabric color/material, don't hesitate to ask me prior to ordering!
3) Most of my patterns have been designed/cut for sizes up to 5/6 years, but a few of them do come in larger sizes (i.e. the dresses, overalls, and peplum top). If you'd like a larger size (up to size 10 in most cases), I will require an additional $10 fee for the extra fabric required as well as the time needed to prepare the patterns for those sizes. If you choose the selection for a size over 5/6T, please either enter your specific size choice in the "notes" section at checkout or respond to your order confirmation email with the desired size, and I will send you an invoice for the $10 fee.
US Domestic shipping is FREE on orders over $40.
**Standard of Grace items are not intended for unsupervised sleeping. Some products may contain ties and/or small pieces that could become choking/strangulation hazards. Standard of Grace is not liable for any accidents, related or unrelated, that may occur while wearing Standard of Grace products.
Please see FAQ page/contact me if you have any questions!