I'm so excited to introduce the Embroidered Outfit Rental Program to all of you! This idea was born out of the realization over time that most of the outfits I create are used for special "one-time" events, such as birthday parties or family photo sessions. While many of you love to keep these special outfits as keepsakes and/or pass them down for future generations, I know that some people might just need/desire to have the outfit for a short time. In addition, I also understand that budgets can be tight and the option of purchasing an outfit may not be possible for some customers.
So, I've decided to offer an outfit "rental program," where customers can request an outfit from my Rental Inventory to be used for their event and then return it when they're done! Rentals start at $40 for a one week rental, and includes shipping back and forth!
- I'm currently running this as a Pilot Program to see how this goes. Only TWO outfits will be available for rent during this trial period. If successful, rental inventory will be expanded!
- If you've purchased an outfit from Standard of Grace in the past and are interested in selling it back to me to be part of the Rental Program, please send me an email!
Here's an overview of how it works:
(more detailed policies and procedures will be outlined in the Rental Contract)
- First, check out the Rental Inventory Page to see what outfits are available for rent!
- Then, please check the Rental Calendar to see if your desired date is still available for the outfit you want!
- If your date is free, fill out the form below with your information, including your name, event date, and which outfit you'd like to reserve from the Rental Inventory.
- I will respond to you within 48 hours about whether or not your requested outfit is available on the date you need.
- If outfit and date are available, you will be sent a Rental Contract to be signed and returned within 72 hours.
- You will also be required to put down a "deposit" for the Retail Value of the outfit (via secure transaction through my website). 50% of the deposit is due upon contract signature, the remaining 50% will be due 2 weeks prior to your event.
- Once contract is signed and first deposit is paid, your date will be reserved. Once second deposit is made, I will ship you the outfit (to be received no later than 2 days prior to your event).
- Once event is over, I will send you a return shipping label and you will return the outfit in the mailing envelope that was sent along with the outfit.
- You will need to make sure that the outfit is returned within the timeframe outlined on your rental contract and in the SAME condition as you received it (this may include washing/ironing the outfit if necessary- care instructions will be provided on the Rental Contract).
- Once the outfit is received and inspected back at Standard of Grace, you will receive a refund of your deposit, minus the amount of the Rental Fee (final rental fee is dependent upon which particular outfit is rented, length of time rented, any cleaning/damage/late fees incurred).
- That's it! (I know, that sounded like a lot, huh? I promise the process will be pleasant!)
On that note, if you'd like to proceed, go ahead and fill out the form below and we'll get started! (If the form isn't showing up for you below, you can also fill it out via this link)