The Embroidered Outfit Rental Program idea was born out of the realization over time that most of the outfits I create are used for special "one-time" events, such as birthday parties or family photo sessions. While many of you love to keep these special outfits as keepsakes and/or pass them down for future generations, I know that some people might just need/desire to have the outfit for a short time. In addition, I also understand that budgets can be tight and the option of purchasing an outfit may not be possible for some customers.
So, the "rental program" was born, a service where customers can request an outfit from my Rental Inventory to be used for their event and then return it when they're done! Rentals start at $35 for a one week rental, and includes shipping back and forth!
- If you've purchased an outfit from Standard of Grace in the past and are interested in selling it back to me to be part of the Rental Program, please send me an email!
Here's an overview of how it works:
(more detailed policies and procedures will be outlined in the Rental Contract)
- First, check out the Rental Inventory Page to see what outfits are available for rent and prices for each.
- Once you've chosen an outfit, fill out the form below.
- If outfit and date you requested are available, you will be sent a Rental Contract to be signed and returned within 72 hours.
- You will also be required to put down a "deposit" for the Retail Value of the outfit (via secure transaction through my website). The estimated "rental fee" will be due upon contract signature to secure your date; the remaining balance will be due 2 weeks prior to your event.
- The week before your event, I will ship you the outfit (to be received no later than 2 days prior to your event) along with a return label and mailing envelope to send it back when your event is over!
- You will need to make sure that the outfit is returned within the timeframe outlined on your rental contract and in the SAME condition as you received it (this may include washing/ironing the outfit if necessary- care instructions will be provided on the Rental Contract).
- Once the outfit is received and inspected back at Standard of Grace, you will receive a refund of your deposit, minus the amount of the Rental Fee (final rental fee is dependent upon which particular outfit is rented, length of time rented, any cleaning/damage/late fees incurred).
- That's it! (I know, that sounded like a lot, huh? I promise the process will be pleasant and I'll lead you through it!)
On that note, if you'd like to proceed, go ahead and fill out the form below and we'll get started! (If the form isn't showing up for you below, you can also fill it out via this link)