::AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON SEPTEMBER 23RD AT 2PM PST::
This listing is for a made-to-order outfit using the "Ainslie" embroidered textile that is pictured here. This beautiful vintage textile features gorgeous embroidered florals in gorgeous and bright jewel tones along with crocheted lace accents set against an off-white cotton..
There are only FOUR listings available to start (more listings may be added if fabric is available, so keep refreshing the page/cart if it initially says sold out!) and outfits will be made and shipped within 2 weeks (unless special arrangements need to be made for coordinating fabrics, please see below).
PLEASE NOTE: The price for this listing is the "base price" for your outfit. Once you choose an outfit style in the dropdown box above, that "remaining balance" for that outfit will be added to your cart.
THE TOTAL PRICE FOR EACH OUTFIT STYLE IS LISTED BELOW:
You may choose between the following outfit styles (please see photos for examples of each outfit style!):
Narrow Sleeve Flutter Top
Narrow Sleeve Flutter Dress
Wide Sleeve Flutter Dress (partial embroidery)
Wide Sleeve Flutter Dress (full embroidery)
0/3 months -10
Flutter Pants Romper
Peplum Top (partial embroidery)
Peplum Top (full embroidery)
Peplum Dress (partial embroidery)
Peplum Dress (full embroidery)
PLEASE ALSO KEEP THE FOLLOWING IN MIND:
1) If you are selecting a dress or flutter pants romper, you may also request the coordinating color for the skirt, sleeves, etc. Please see my new Linen Color Chart here to check out all the options! You can put your color request in the "notes" section during checkout or reply to your order confirmation email to speed up the checkout process.
* If fabric color must be ordered (I don't have all colors on hand, unfortunately), then turnaround time may be delayed by a few days to account for the need for shipping. If you have a question about a certain fabric color/material, don't hesitate to ask me prior to ordering!
2) If you are ordering a size over size 6, please indicate in the notes during checkout (or respond to your order confirmation email) with your specific size choice (between 7-12).
3) Every effort is always made to include as much embroidery as possible on each piece and so that designs are centered/placed at optimal locations on pattern pieces. Certain special requests may be submitted; however, final fabric/embroidery placement will be at the discretion of the maker.
3) I often have enough scrap fabric to make a few matching bows; they are a $10 add-on and can be attached to either a nylon headband or reversible alligator clip! If you are interested in a bow, please reply to your order confirmation email and I will send you a separate invoice if fabric allows!
US Domestic shipping is FREE on orders over $40.
**Standard of Grace items are not intended for unsupervised sleeping. Some products may contain ties and/or small pieces that could become choking/strangulation hazards. Standard of Grace is not liable for any accidents, related or unrelated, that may occur while wearing Standard of Grace products.
Please see FAQ page/contact me if you have any questions!