This listing is for a made-to-order outfit using the "Joy" embroidered textile that is pictured here. This beautiful textile features appliquéd and embroidered poinsettias and holly berries along with sweet inlaid crocheted lace and lovely scalloped rolled hem.
Only a very limited number of listings will be available to start (more listings may be added if fabric is available when shop re-opens) and outfits will be made and shipped within 3-4 weeks (unless special arrangements need to be made for coordinating fabrics, please see below).
PLEASE NOTE: The price for this listing is the "base price" for your outfit. Once you choose an outfit style in the dropdown box above, that "remaining balance" for that outfit will be added to your cart.
THE TOTAL PRICE FOR EACH OUTFIT STYLE IS LISTED BELOW:
You may choose between the following outfit styles (please see photos for examples of each outfit style!):
Florence Dress (partial embroidery) single skirt double ruffle skirt
0/3 months- 10
single skirt $75/$90 double ruffle skirt $105/$120
Florence Dress (full embroidery) single skirt double ruffle skirt
0/3 months- 10
single skirt $100/$115 double ruffle skirt $135/$150
*"Surprise me" Style (see below)
*NEW "SURPRISE ME" OPTION: I'm really excited to be able to offer a "Surprise me" style option for those who have a basic idea of what they'd like (i.e. fabric choice, color family, desire for sleeves and lace in some capacity, etc.) and would then like to hand over "creative control" and be completely surprised! Once I gather a few necessary details from you, I will create a custom outfit for you based on that criteria. This option is entirely inclusive of any added embellishments (i.e. lace), uniquefabric, pattern alterations, etc (but does NOT include bloomers/shorts, so if if you'd like those, you'll need to add them on). With this option, you'll be guaranteed to get something entirely special and unique for your special and unique girl!
Alternatively, you may also use this option if you know exactly what you want, but it requires extensive design changes/pattern alterations (i.e. may require me to purchase/draft a new pattern to meet your request), or requires specialty fabrics (i.e. furs, tulle, sequined fabric, etc.). Use this option when you have an idea for something that I haven't done before, but would like me to create! :)
** If you'd like to add sleeves to your flutter dress/romper, please request them in the Notes at checkout! You can request 3/4 length or full length!
PLEASE ALSO KEEP THE FOLLOWING IN MIND:
1) If you are selecting a partial embroidery style, you may also request the coordinating color for the skirt, sleeves, etc. You can view my Linen Color Charthereto check out some of the options, but please keep in mind that this is just a sample of what's available (or not available...ughh COVID), and I will contact you to discuss all the available options after you place your order.
* If fabric color must be ordered (I don't have all colors on hand, unfortunately), then turnaround time may be delayed by a few days to account for the need for shipping. If you have a question about a certain fabric color/material, don't hesitate to ask me prior to ordering!
Alternatively, if you are interested in a fabric other than linen, like a velvet, corduroy, flannel, or plaid, those options may be available! The beauty of these made-to-order releases is that you can truly customize to get a true bespoke, special outfit. Please contact me if you are interested in any special fabric/embellishment requests!
2) If you are ordering a size over size 6, please indicate in the notes during checkout (or respond to your order confirmation email) with your specific size choice (between 7-12).
3) Every effort is always made to include as much embroidery as possible on each piece and so that designs are centered/placed at optimal locations on pattern pieces. Certain special requests may be submitted; however, final fabric/embroidery placement will be at the discretion of the maker.
4) I often have enough scrap fabric to make a few matching bows; they are a $10 add-on and can be attached to either a nylon headband or reversible alligator clip! If you are interested in a bow, please reply to your order confirmation email and I will send you a separate invoice if fabric allows!
US Domestic shipping is FREE on orders over $40.
**Standard of Grace items are not intended for unsupervised sleeping. Some products may contain ties and/or small pieces that could become choking/strangulation hazards. Standard of Grace is not liable for any accidents, related or unrelated, that may occur while wearing Standard of Grace products.
Please see FAQ page/contact me if you have any questions!