::AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON OCTOBER 24TH AT 2PM PST::
This listing is for a made-to-order outfit using the "Eva" embroidered textile that is pictured here. This beautiful vintage textile features gorgeous embroidered florals and filigree accents in beautiful pinks, reds, plums, and blues set against a soft off-white cotton background. This textile is perfect for fall with its deep plum/rust notes and can transition right into the holiday season by playing up the more red tones.
Each outfit will also include a beautiful matching wand handmade by The Della Rose Boutique! Outfits and wands will ship together.
There are only TWO listings available and only dress and pants romper styles are available for this release due to the small amount of fabric available. Outfits will be made and shipped within 3 weeks (unless special arrangements need to be made for coordinating fabrics, please see below).
PLEASE NOTE: The price for this listing is the "base price" for your outfit + wand. Once you choose an outfit style in the dropdown box above, the "remaining balance" for that outfit will be added to your cart.
THE TOTAL PRICE FOR EACH OUTFIT STYLE IS LISTED BELOW (without the wand- value $24):
You may choose between the following outfit styles (please see photos for examples of each outfit style!):
*Outfit style pictured is the "wide sleeve flutter dress" and the textile was paired with a "mango" linen and made with a scalloped, rolled hem.
Narrow Sleeve Flutter Top
Narrow Sleeve Flutter Dress
Wide Sleeve Flutter Dress (partial embroidery)
Flutter Pants Romper
Peplum Top (partial embroidery)
Peplum Dress (partial embroidery)
PLEASE ALSO KEEP THE FOLLOWING IN MIND:
1) If you are selecting a dress or flutter pants romper, you may also request the coordinating color for the skirt, sleeves, etc. Please see my new Linen Color Chart here to check out all the options! You can put your color request in the "notes" section during checkout or reply to your order confirmation email to speed up the checkout process.
* If fabric color must be ordered (I don't have all colors on hand, unfortunately), then turnaround time may be delayed by a few days to account for the need for shipping. If you have a question about a certain fabric color/material, don't hesitate to ask me prior to ordering!
2) If you are ordering a size over size 6, please indicate in the notes during checkout (or respond to your order confirmation email) with your specific size choice (between 7-12).
3) Every effort is always made to include as much embroidery as possible on each piece and so that designs are centered/placed at optimal locations on pattern pieces. Certain special requests may be submitted; however, final fabric/embroidery placement will be at the discretion of the maker.
3) I often have enough scrap fabric to make a few matching bows; they are a $10 add-on and can be attached to either a nylon headband or reversible alligator clip! If you are interested in a bow, please reply to your order confirmation email and I will send you a separate invoice if fabric allows!
US Domestic shipping is FREE on orders over $40.
**Standard of Grace items are not intended for unsupervised sleeping. Some products may contain ties and/or small pieces that could become choking/strangulation hazards. Standard of Grace is not liable for any accidents, related or unrelated, that may occur while wearing Standard of Grace products.
Please see FAQ page/contact me if you have any questions!