This listing is for a made-to-order outfit using the "Noel" embroidered textile that is pictured here. This beautiful, vintage textile features gorgeous appliquéd and embroidered bells, poinsettias, berries, and greenery in festive colors with intricate crocheted lace detailing. Only a very limited number of listings will be available and outfits will be made and shipped within 4 weeks (unless special arrangements need to be made for coordinating fabrics, please see below). The intent is to ship by the first week of December, but specific fabric choices may affect that- please contact me if you have questions/concerns about that!
PLEASE NOTE: The price for this listing is the "base price" for your outfit. Once you choose an outfit style in the dropdown box above, that "remaining balance" for that outfit will be added to your cart. PLEASE DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING FROM YOUR CART UNLESS YOU'RE POSITIVE IT SHOULDN'T BE THERE.
THE TOTAL PRICE FOR EACH OUTFIT STYLE IS LISTED BELOW:
You may choose between the following outfit styles (please see photos for examples of each outfit style!):
Sizes over 5T are now limited to "partial embroidery styles" only. For full embroidery in sizes 6 and up, please contact me for a custom order!
PLEASE ALSO KEEP THE FOLLOWING IN MIND:
1) If you are selecting a partial embroidery option, we will work together to select a coordinating linen (or other fabric) for your order. The easiest thing to do is to tell me that you'd like for instance, "a soft pink that coordinated with the embroidered flowers," or "a coordinating yellow in a mustard tone." That will allow me to search through my available options to select the person coordinating fabric, since colors can come across inaccurate through different screens.
* If fabric color must be ordered (I don't have all colors on hand, unfortunately), then turnaround time may be delayed by a few days to account for the need for shipping. If you have a question about a certain fabric color/material, don't hesitate to ask me prior to ordering!
Alternatively, if you are interested in a fabric other than linen, like a velvet, corduroy, flannel, or plaid, those options may be available! The beauty of these made-to-order releases is that you can truly customize to get a true bespoke, special outfit. Please contact me if you are interested in any special fabric/embellishment requests!
2) If you are ordering a size over size 6, please indicate in the notes during checkout (or respond to your order confirmation email) with your specific size choice (between 7-12).
3) Every effort is always made to include as much embroidery as possible on each piece and so that designs are centered/placed at optimal locations on pattern pieces. Certain special requests may be submitted; however, final fabric/embroidery placement will be at the discretion of the maker.
3) I often have enough scrap fabric to make a few matching bows; they are a $10 add-on and can be attached to either a nylon headband or reversible alligator clip! If you are interested in a bow, please reply to your order confirmation email and I will send you a separate invoice if fabric allows!
US Domestic shipping is FREE on orders over $40.
**Standard of Grace items are not intended for unsupervised sleeping. Some products may contain ties and/or small pieces that could become choking/strangulation hazards. Standard of Grace is not liable for any accidents, related or unrelated, that may occur while wearing Standard of Grace products.
Please see FAQ page/contact me if you have any questions!